Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Days get Shorter....

The first snow fell a few days ago here on PEI. I'm convinced that PEI weather is different from other weather on the East Coast. I've always heard of people riding throughout the winter in Halifax, but then I look outside and I would be asking for a death wish if I attempted riding.
School is moving along. I only have about a week left but today is crunch time and I have a killer paper due in a couple days which I haven't started. Ahh well, last one of the year. I've been scouring old Chinese textbooks looking for arguments whether Confucianism is a religion or a lifestyle. One more week.....

The gym is going well. Almost too well it seems. I find my body builds too much muscle. I should be playing rugby instead of cycling. Usually throughout the winters I put on 10lbs of muscle...Its just more that has to be shed in the Spring.

Next year is constantly on my mind, but I still have to take a step back and remember to have fun with the guys this time of year. This weekend there was a Windome Earle show at Baba's. Much drunken dancing was head by all and the sweat was flying. That band is always a good time.

1 comment:

suddenlyLISTEN said...

Nice chest hair work on Eric! They dont' call him "The Bush" for nothing!