Sunday, November 16, 2008

"I even put make-up on the hickey!"

After a few weeks off from the blog I think its time to bring it back again. Though I still don't have a new computer(this Wednesday I'm told) I'll try to keep the info pretty up to date.

The biggest thing for me is that I signed with a new Pro team for 2009. The Land Rover-Orbea team out of Portland Oregon has been going pretty strong the past few years, and this year they are moving up into a UCI Continental status(Hopefully, still waiting on confirmation from the UCI).

Needless to say I'm super excited and will have the opportunity to race some of the biggest races in North America. Team directors Norrene and David decided to take a chance on this fella and I'm super stoked for next year.

I've started training pretty early compared to years past. Usually I haven't hit the gym until mid-December and head someplace warm in February. Well, I started in the gym about 3 weeks ago and am doing pretty well. I've even been able to get out for some solid rides when the weather permits in between working construction for Cory Jay and passing the night shifts at the movie store.

I've been procrastinating writing a paper for 2 hours now for school, so I have to bite the bullet and get it started....I cant wait for 2 weeks when some of my schedule calms down as my days seem to be running from one place to another to try to get everything done.

http://www.trubicon.org/
http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Vehicles/home.htm
http://www.orbea-usa.com/

No comments: