Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time to get back on Track

Here it is folks....first post in 3 months! Many of you have been wondering if I had died, when in fact I did not! The odd bit has been happening here and there, which I will update within the next few days.

My lack of posts has been half laziness and half the results of a computer that would crash every time I would try to load a picture on it. Well, here I sit with a new computer and some insight into my boring life!

I realized I had a lonely gap in my life. No matter what I tried, I simply couldn't fill the gap. It felt like there was always something missing. I tried the gym, girls, the church, but nothing could fill the void which has been wide open in my life. Then it hit me......

I needed a new booze cruiser! Yes, pulled from the wreckage of the CPEI bike swap I claimed this old bird. After some restoration, some rebuilding of the bearings, layers of fresh paint and new wood panelling, I now have a new best friend to get me home from the bar.

A brake less fixed gear with flats was getting too risky.

No comments: