Saturday, December 19, 2009

France


Well I'm headed to France. Through one of Lucs hookups I'll be on a small team in Saint Lo, by Flers France. Its in North Western France, if my geography serves me right.

I don't know a lot about the deal just yet, but I'm thinking a lot of the nitty gritty will be handled. It doesn't include bikes, but I think a lot of the major expenses are covered. In most cases I would much rather that, than a free bike and no way to a race.

I'm thinking I'll head out around the first week of February straight to the town I'll be living in. In my mind it seems so much easier and straight fore ward, compared to year past where I go to Arizona then have to fly somewhere else and spend so much time travelling just to train/race/live.

I'm excited its all worked out. I've been super stressed as the process took a lot longer than I thought and left me without a team into December, which is getting really late.

I hope some new and exciting adventures lye ahead for me.