Friday, March 19, 2010

a couple days





It has been quiet week for me. I had a bit of fatigue at the end of the races and a few weeks of training. Whether it was from the training, the weather, or an underlying sickness, if your tired, your tired.

So with that I havent had any killer days this week. A few 2h+ rides, some alone, some with the boys and a lot of time at the coffee shop. The coffee shop is more of a bar that serves coffee. Its ok...I get what Im looking for. Stu and I had a pretty good date there last week.

We race again this weekend. A DN1,2 race Im told so its gonna be a douzy. Im told its a difficult race, but I dont know what to expect..it could be a race around the parkinglot and I wouldnt know until I arrived there. Suit up and go with the flow.

Ive noticed that Crits and Time Trials dont seem to exsist in France....Their logic seems to be "why would you race 50km Crit when you can race 180km at crit pace, then have a few 5km loops around the town? "

I ordered some books from amazon.co.uk and thank god they came in last week. Other than being addicted to the computer, the coffee shop and the odd ride, my filller for the day has been these books.

No comments: