Friday, January 19, 2007

Title and Registration

Well, not much to post as of late. I seem to fill my time looking outside, and checking the weather forecast for Victoria.(big sigh) Soon, soon Ryan.

In the meantime, I've been trying to get some trainwhore rides in along, with other things. I just have to master turning off all senses and numbing my brain so I cant feel or think, then maybe I'll be able to get a few hours in. Heroin would be good for a person if they wanted to become the trainwhore World Champion, if such a thing exists. Wait......http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/14/stationary.bike.ap/index.html




(In case you cant see, that is Rocky running in the snow.....in of course Rocky 4. Between watching it at work day in day out, and it being my only VHS movie, I can act out the part better than a wax museum figure of Sylvester Stallone.)

No comments: