Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Foliage Tour



As the season winds down I cant help but reflect on the year. Some of my buddies are riding Worlds today, which is super cool. Speaking of worlds....Svein Tuft...WTF. Second at the World Time Trial Championships...with a flat tire....that's crazy. Crazy.


I told myself this Spring that I would race Cross this year. As October rolls around I find myself without a Cross bike, no money and pretty out of shape. Ahh well next year. Its something I want to take up, but every year, it just doesn't seem to come together.

The wheels are turning in my head on what to do next year. I have to make some phone calls and see what people think, so that's what I'm lazily working on, along with a couple Uni courses. I wonder what the other guys are up to.....

I finally got the new camera...3 years of warranty from Future shop for $29 and I'm now on my third camera, which all got upgraded on. Pretty hard to beat considering the past cameras had more water damage(rain, sweat, being in a jersey pocket) than the remnants of Hurricane Ike.
(Met Billy on the trail, who is always a good face to see.....hmm that bike looks framilier)

No comments: