Monday, June 11, 2007

Flat as a Pancake



Being bed ridden for 3 days doest help the frequent posts on the 'ol blog. The flu has/had taken me over last week and I'm afraid the most interesting thing I was doing was reading and re-reading old Dirt Rag mags that happened to be in the bathroom, mixed with intervals of stone cold sleep.

Death seems to have loosened its grasp enough to get me out of the house, and I'm on my way back to health. I even went for the inaugural ride on the new machine yesterday evening. She rides like a pearl and doesn't talk back. Butter yeah.



2 road races this weekend in 2 different parts of the Maritimes....but which one? The week is young and hopefully it will play out.

Some of us have been putting in the time at the Tour De PEI, more pics on that later on. Deadly.

No comments: