Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Last Brick Laid


Yeah, dead on posts.


Nationals was brutal. For some reason I cant find my groove on those muck races. My friends, this race was the king of muck races. I hadn't been in my little ring all year until I hit that race. On top of that I'm a terrible runner, I wont lie, but alas there was a lot of running. Right from the get-go, 1 minute into the race the whole pack was running up the first climb, and that was basically the story of the race. Either way I took 9th, but was hoping for better. Anyway, life goes on.


The boys and I went out last night for a solid 3 hours of the best tech in the Comox Valley. Much adventure was had and the atmosphere in my tired head was much more chill. Time to drink the beer, put the feet up, and ride some bikes......its singlespeed season folks!


I fly out to the old country tomorrow moring at 6am. Should hit the red soil by 11pm. Hoo yeah, then there is a race in Hillsborough NB on Sunday. We'll see how the legs feel.

1 comment:

Sizzler BBQ Catering since 1980 said...

If hillsbourough happpens I would like to race too. Call the Sizzler ... AKA Bruce

Good show at Nationals!!