Tuesday, January 22, 2008

on and on


Days are getting longer, and its getting colder. I dont want this blog to be a spew of how much winter sucks, because everyone has to deal with it(But hey, its my blog so I can rant as much as I want) These months offer a chance to clear the mind before te hectic months begin, and to work on things that usually get over looked throughout the year.


I'm going to the Canada Games spin class tonight. Its my first group spin class in years, and I'm looking foreward to riding with the tribe. I can remember suffering in years past when a thin layer of corrosive salt coated all the spin bikes from 10 other people who hopped on the slutbikes that day. I cringe thinking about it. We would leave the 20x20 room at least 10lbs lighter. Oh yeah...it's 18degrees in Tucson.

No comments: