Sunday, January 20, 2008

minus10



Things are changing here and there in my life. Number one is that I've found a road team to ride for in BC, so after Arizona I'll be heading back to the wet coast to ride the BC cups and few races in the Vancouver area. That means moving to Vancouver, which I think might get in the way of me mountain biking, but will be something new to experience. I've never lived in a major city before so I'll have to sample big city strip clubs and compare to Angie's style, smaller town strip clubs. Whoo--eee.

Number two thing that is happening is that I am finally getting sick of the gym, and indoor training. I dont have much juice left in me for trainer sessions since I was burned to a crisp from it when I was a junior. Riding a bike is fun, a trainor is not.


To spice up the weekend Andrew Scott and I heading out with a few chaps for some solid winter camping. It was my first time and the green was showing. Andrew saved me from freezing to death by showing me the ropes. 3 sleeping bags and full on winter clothing kept me warm enough to get through the night,and a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

This is life said...

Don't lie, we all know that you and Andrew slept 69 to "stay warm".

Unknown said...

its mandatory procedure -Ryan