Monday, July 14, 2008

Keep Yourself Warm


Its funny how the closer I get to coming home to more I start to miss it. BC has been good to me but, I'm looking foreward to a change of scenery and seeing all the boys and gals. I really miss riding the 1x1 as well. Because I only have a handful of MTB rides in this year, I hope hopping on that bike and riding the trails I grew up on will give me some mental peace before 10 days of intense racing.

I was looking through an old riding buddy's newly added facebook page and I saw some photos from this January's annual New Years day ride. It brought back some old and great memories. I've been doing that ride(and potluck) for about 6 years, and I cant think of a better way to bring in the New Year. Great Bro's, great food, and a little drunken swagger to keep everyone happy in the cold.




Its a little bit out of season posting it in July, but whatever.


(Brian keeping it real..10 am style)

No comments: