Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Police


After a day off on Thursday to let the rash heal a bit with the help of the magic(an expensive) creme JF recommended, I was back on the road on Friday. After 4 hours on Friday I realized that the chaffing was mostly due to worn out(I think) chamois, so I devised a steady balance of
making riding bearable.


(I've been trying ot eat actual food as its cheaper, and better for you)

First off I cover the chamois with 2 kinds of chamois creme in different areas(different kinds of chaffing). The front part must have at least 1/8cup (no joke). After the ride I make sure to use the magic creme before I go to bed.

It stinks like fish, and stains the hell outta clothes, but it manages to heal the rash enough that I can stand riding. I love how I give daily updates on a rash on the blog. hah

So another seemingly successful week this week. 4 hours on Friday, 3 on Saturday, and the big push of 5 hours, 160km on Sunday. Nothing too killer, but it had a good amount of climbing.

I just got some pics of the new race rigs, hopefully I can mount the new steed soon.



Lock up your daughters, and put bars on your windows folks as Ryan Taylor from Canada is coming to town. This outlaw has been known to turn RIGHT on a RED light....without stopping in the middle of the remote desert. The devil works through him folks. The police in Tucson seem to have this character under wraps with his Right hand turning fiasco......$135 dollar fine.

That's right...I'm going to say it again....$135 fine for turning RIGHT on a RED light, without stopping...oh...on a bicycle.


Idiots.

4 comments:

David Godfrey said...

Watch out for those Tucson pigs!

Boozanne said...

fu..fu..fuck the police

shawna said...

Are you fucking kidding me. That's worse than the speeding ticket. They must have just looked at your bike and decided you have lots of money to give away. Oh... Izzy ate all my fish while I was writing this. :(

Unknown said...

Got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one... cuz I'm young and Canuck and my shades real show? Why you stallin' my trainin' sir I don't know.

Play on, play on.