Sunday, February 18, 2007

Putting in the Time




I just completed my first micro-bloc of training today, and also finished my first 4 hour+ ride of the year. I've been riding a minimum of 3 hours everyday since I arrived and looking forward to a couple days of rest in the old legs.


I'm still having some bike fit problems, but it is getting better as I get more flex able. That's more of a patch rather than a correction though. .so...tomorrow I'm going to see Ed Shum about it. He's a National Jr. team coach in the area and hopefully he can see what I'm doing wrong.


I've been riding the past few days with the Masters in the area who rip it in the big ring all day long in Febuary(AB). Not really what I'm looking for the first week into my training but its good to get social being I'm the newbie. Next week I'm looking fore ward to putting in some time alone(if the rain holds off) and just work on going slow and long, instead of ripping at the front, chasing down the Masters.

No comments: