Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Around Town

Yesterday I was bound to the rollers for late work obligations, and today because of the rain. Le Schedule calls for motor pacing in the AM, with the Crit this evening. Crit is most likely cancelled, and Motor pacing was called off due to sub 10degree temps filtered with bone chilling rain.

I've been riding the TT bike here and there to try to get use to the position. I cant seem to get it dialed, so maybe a swapping of seats is the key(I think the one that came on it was slightly bent) I'll muck around with it today.


Burney and I have a love/hate relationship. He's drawn blood many times, but I think I've shown him who's boss and he's warming up to me. If your going to sleep on my bed big fella, I'm not taking your shit.


When there is 3 cyclists in the house the rollers never cool down on a rainy day, so I'm hoping to muster up enough motivation to get on them early.

I was thinking about it the other day, and I cant remember the last time I had 2 consecutive days off the bike from training. The only time I could think was when I was sick in Tucson in early March. Even on the 'rest days' for me I commute on my race bike and work at a bike shop. Thank God for Gemma.

I've been getting the urge to go camping lately. Maybe in the next couple weeks I'll steal Scott's camping gear and hide in the woods for a couple days. I need to get some heavy reading done away from this computer. Heavily charred food over a fire is sometimes better than a $50 steak.

1 comment:

This is life said...

Aww, you're talking to me on msn.