Monday, March 5, 2007

Everyone these days has their pants'ed monkey riding a bike.


I live a very boring life by the way. I don't know why I have a blog because my daily routine doesn't change very much. Ride or work....all the same days. I only eat about 5 different meals because I get the same groceries every week and the most excitement of my day is when I manage to steal some new food from Andrew, or have a beer. My online dating isn't going very well either.

The new job is great, but is getting in the way of getting solid double days in on the bike(welcome to the real world), but I'm hoping that will change once daylight savings time happens next week. The Yanks finally got something right.


Me and Brownsound were suppose to head to a race in Vancouver last weekend, but the entire Comox Valley has been sick, so it was a no go. This weekend however, is a pretty deadly stage race(why I'm trying to get more double days in), hopefully we can make it over.

No comments: