Thursday, March 8, 2007

Japanese Dream


The illucid 5 hour ride has been harder and harder to get lately. The past few days have had more water and wind than a German toilet fetish video. Today! I thought to myself as I awoke and saw the sun shining through the blinds. As I eventually arouse and made the morning coffee I noticed it was blowing pretty steady, and then, like so many other days this week...the rain started. Its currently about 60km winds and raining like a sunovabitch. No worries.........it makes today a perfect NEW BIKE BUILDING DAY(Opus MTB)!!!!!!!!!


Last night was kinda rough. The crew at Black's Cycle were treated to beer and sushi by the BC Norco Rep. Very solid guy to say the least. He used to be the warranty man at the legendary Syncros Components....and had plenty of scandalous stories to go along with it.


My night went well after I had only 2 beers, one being an 8% Lucky, which promptly made this fella pretty happy. The Sushi tasted great, but even better with the odd Japanese beer that I couldn't pronounce. After some good bike talk, I managed to pedal my way back home, just before the night rains hit.

No comments: