Saturday, June 14, 2008

Methow Valley

Quick Post here folks before the computer dies. No pics wither as it takes about 45 minutes to load pics on my computer going through about 1600 pics.

The team and I are in Methow Valley for a stage race and so far its going pretty well. I managed to get 8th spot in the TT, about a minute down, and then 10th(I think) in the Crit, which wasn't too bad. The crit was the first one Ive don't since my bad crash in the other Yankee Crit about 3-4 weeks ago. I found it really hard to fight for position and be aggressive with the thoughts of that crash in my mind, but toward the end of the race I felt a little better.

Scott proved he Mr. Consistency and took 3rd in the Crit which is super solid. With the accumulation of points that puts us dead even at 14 accumulated. Which we think puts us in the top 10...tied.

Anyway, tomorrow is the roadie race with not too much climbing according to the profile and is mostly rolling. Pics and other stuff later.

Finally some good sunsets.

No comments: