Thursday, January 8, 2009

Horas


I've been sick for the past week. Since New Years, I've had a persistent cold that doesn't seem to want to go. I've named it Horas the cold. I've been taking it easy staying off the bike and out of the gym in the hopes that Horas will go, but every time I think I have him on the run, BAM, the bastard comes back.

I went to the doctor today and told her about my relationship with Horas. After a quick check over with the usual pokes and prods, she determined that....yep, Horas is a cold. The whole Island is infected with these lot and she says 10-14 days is usually enough time for the fella to leave town. No exercise for a week leaves me feeling 400lbs. What else can ya do?

I did go to the gym last night and tried to chase out Horas with a couple squats and about 75% of my usual routine, but he still lingers.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha Horas eh? I think mine is more of a Chester