Thursday, January 15, 2009

This and That.

I'm still doing nothing, taking 4 vitamins a day and downing a good smoothie to even things out.

I had a great dinner last night with Mr. Scott Dickieson. That guy leads a great life. The falafal was great as per usual, but the one beer left me feeling pretty tipsy. I'll be the first to tell you I'm an unbelievable lightweight when it comes to the beers, but this was just weird....must be the sickness.


One of the new team family wagons has arrived....It would probably be easier to pick up with this than compared with previous years on a woman's commuter bike. We'll see.

(Last years commuter)

(This years commuter)

Its cold...and I mean cold here on the East Coast of Canada. Its suppose to be -38C tomorrow. That's enough for my grandmother to bring out her snowsuit.

1 comment:

David Godfrey said...

Tell your grandma that that is a "wicked" snow suit but she needs to wear a hat too.