Friday, February 1, 2008

Criss/Cross



As my mom always says, " Things will work themselves out". After months of big questions, things seem to have gotten together all on their own. NRG is back for another year of support, thanks Mike! They will be helping me out with tires from Maxxis, Cliff Shots, and a couple little things here and there. Not to mention some Surly lovin'. Yo. I'm amped for a SS Worlds adventure. I've found out that some of my SS buds from BC have also gotten into the coveted race, which makes me think of ....ROADTRIP in the end of August.

TeeTee is also on board from Opus/OGC and I should be getting a little bit of love in form of badly needed clothing. The worst is a overused, crusty old chamios. Anyone who has ridden in one knows.

In other related news, The Campionne/Ratcliff cycling team in BC has pulled itself together in a better way than anticipated. Basically I show up in BC, and everything is covered. Including some Southern US races. SICK.

I made the trip over to Mocton on Wednesday to visit Angies, and while there I thought it would be a good idea to do some more testing with coach Luc. Numers are up, weight is reletivly down, and I'm putting some decent numbers for 2 weeks on the bike, and being the 1st of Febuary. Counting the days until I leave on a Jetplane.

I have a secret weapon to fight the dreaded airport attendants with.......more on that later.

No comments: