Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Final Countdown

I'm couting every minute now. Its the last day I'll be on PEI for awile, and I have 3 different lists of things to do today. Number one is shave up the leggins, first time in 5 months.

I can never get use to leaving. Although this place and I have a love hate relationship(ie winter/summer) I can never make it easy to leave the people I've been close to all my life. Now there is a little fella who I've been watching grow up the past few months, and not being around to see him talk for the first time I know I'm going to regret. At least he's good with the phone.

My secret weapon as mentioned earlier may work and may not. I played with it for 2 hours last night finding the right combination of carbon fiber bike parts. The totals are in. Two bikes, 4 wheels, and a mixture of bottles and tubes...78lbs. 8lbs over, but I'm hoping the airline attendants will let me go for the sake of being 6am.


The bag although pricy, is more of an investment as I see it. I cant be a bike racer forever, so after my career is done, I plan on using the Bag de Sex for importing Saigon beauties. If two people of normal size can fit in it, then I must be able to fit at least 4 Saigon Beauties.



In Charlottetown there is no massage parlors(that I know of) so I figure I'll have a monopoly on the massage-and-then-some market. Its a win win situation for everyone.

No comments: