Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart Shaped Box



Well, My valentines was pretty exciting. I did listen to the CBC Valentines Day podcast, which was the most loving I got. Another 4 hours today which wasnt bad. The problem was the hour long gradual climb with about 80-90km winds attached to it. Not fun, not fun. Oh, I did get a Valentines day card from my mom. Thats pretty cool I guess.
The best thing to ever happen to cycling is padded shorts, second best would be Euro roadie caps that are so cool. On the podium comes the IPOD, which makes Podcasts one of the best things to ever happen to cycling. Stephan Widmer got me on them today, and I will never go back. Now I can express my CBC love while riding.


Yesterday was a rest day, so that means a light spin down to the coffee shop. Not wanting to BagBalm stain a new pair of shorts I took the landlords riggus, which proved to be trusty ride indeed. Oh yeah, did I mention everyone rides a bike here.

1 comment:

Lacticulator said...

Bannish Mars bars from thine grind.