Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Turn Up the Headphones Baby Yeah!





Another 4.5 whores today. A little bit less intense, and I felt great. I went to the infamous Mount Lemmon today. I only went up about 2 miles of 30 just to take a peak, I'm in no shape to climb mountains yet.
Things I've noticed about Tucson:

-Bikes are eveywhere. There are hundreds and hundreds of racks, and they are all full
-The locals are all faster than you are.
-Expect to see 50 or so other riders every ride
-Expect to see many pro's out(I saw a guy from Symmetrics, and Slipsteam today)
-Dont mess with the guy riding the red Specialized. He ONLY wears cut off jeans, and is the hairiest person I've ever seen. Even more than Eric, especially on the back.
-Every girl under the age of 45 is hot
-There is no need to buy delicious fruit as you can steal it from someones yard
-Everyone has nice cars, except the Spanish, who just put nice wheels on crappy cars.
-Mexican cowboys dont like cyclists.


I'm looking foreward to the rest day tomorrow. Gonna clean up the riggus and take a spin down to the coffee shop and put the legs up. Yee Haw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every girl UNDER 45 is hot?
Don't limit yourself Ryan. Some 45+ girls still have it!