Monday, March 3, 2008

MURDER



The wind picked up. These legs kept on pedaling. A standard 180km day(6 hours) tuned into a muderfest of 8+ hours on the bike. $5 got me as many calories as I could get. Pudding Pies are delicous(pizza pocket full of chocolate pudding). Can you say 6 hours in the drops and big ring in the middle of the dessert headed in the direction of home. Dont let go of those bars or you will be blown into the ditch. Murder. I saw the edge yesterday.


To the doctor. 30 hours on the bike has left me with a bit of a saddle sore. Jared, I'll send you the pics later.

1 comment:

shawna said...

a ha RYAN RANCH ROAD! That is the best sign ever. I'd steal it for you if I saw it first, but unfortuantely my sign stealing skills are comparable with my spelling, and it's a million ks away