Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tick Tock


I made sure to take in a final Arizona sunset a couple days ago. I'm convinced they are the best I've ever seen. Unbelievable.

Blogs been doing well. Its gotten about 75 hits so far today and its only 9:30...interesting. While I'm sitting in airports waiting to head to Canuk, I got to thinking....why is it that all airports are always under construction, or at least have little projects here and there that are never done. You would think someone would take the 10 minutes and paint over the 5x5m thing of drywall.

That's right...Meters. Goodbye America.

After 2.5 hours of sleep I'm rushing to the airport to wait. Somehow I managed to get through customs half easy(knock on wood). Its probably the first time.......well ever. They gave me hassle about my wheel bags, which I expected. A couple months ago an Air Canada clerk gave me a wheelchair symbol-tag to put on them. Its seems to give me some lee-way. God bless Canada. I guess I'm a minimal threat to the integrity of the whole United States.
I still didn't get away with my $85 bones to get the bikes on a plane. Damn I should'a been a golfer.

Jared, you bastard you were right about meeting people in Arizona.

No comments: